To dig or not to dig that may be the question?
CIPP lining is one of several pipe rehabilitation methods referred to as Trenchless Technologies. It is an approved method and preferred method to rehabilitating cracked, broken and failed sanitary or storm sewer pipes.
- Trenchless no-dig installations
- Cost savings compared to other renewal options
- Inflow/infiltration reduction or elimination
- Minimal traffic disruption during installation
- Improved pipeline hydraulics
- Limited diameter reduction
- Full structural renewal capability
- Quick return for customers to normal service
for more information on this process